2016 Ragamuffin Camp. Get away from the business of life and unite with other ragamuffins around the love of God.
DATE: Tuesday October 4th, 2016 through Sunday October 9th, 2016.
SPEAKERS & ARTISTS:
Main Session speakers:
- Fil Anderson – former traveling companion of Brennan Manning, executive director of Journey Resources, based in Greensboro, North Carolina. He’s a frequent conference speaker, spiritual director, and directs retreats and workshops nationally and internationally. A member of the pastoral staff of St. Mark’s Church and the Spiritual Care Team for Samaritan’s Purse, he provides on-site soul care to their staff and volunteers. Fil is also a member of the Board of Trustees at The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology.
- David Schultz – director of the motion-picture Ragamuffin and Brennan. David will also be doing workshop lessons as well.
- Mitch McVicker
- Matt Liechty
* More speakers and artists to be announced soon. Speakers subject to change.
REGISTER NOW TO SAVE $100!
*FULL WEEK PRICE:
SPECIAL SALE: $250 for the week.
Early Bird Registration – $399 (before June 1st, 2016)
Regular Registration – $449 (before August 1st, 2016)
Final Registration – $449 (ends October 1st, 2016)
*WEEKEND ONLY PRICE (Friday-Sunday):
SPECIAL SALE: $150
Early Bird Registration – $299 (before June 1st, 2016)
Regular Registration – $349 (before August 1st, 2016)
Final Registration – $349 (ends October 1st, 2016) You can also save money by camping out! Choose the “Full Week + Camp Onsite” or “Weekend + Camp Onsite” in the registration dropdown to save $40. By doing so, you are committing to bringing your own camping gear, none will be provided for you and you will not be allowed to stay in the cabins.
- FULL WEEK: Meals Tuesday (lunch/dinner), Wednesday through Saturday (all), and Sunday (breakfast). Lodging Tuesday night through Sunday morning.
- WEEKEND: Meals Friday (lunch/dinner), Saturday (all), and Sunday (breakfast). Lodging Friday night through Sunday morning.
- For those who choose “Full Week + Camp Onsite” or “Weekend + Camp Onsite”: space will be provided for you to set up your own tent, but you must provide your own tent camping gear.
- Dorm style living, first come. Men and women separate.
- No refunds.
- Open to everyone 16 years and older. Minors must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Pittsburgh, PA (1 hour)
- Cleveland, OH (3 hours)
- Charleston, WV (3 hours)
- Baltimore, MD (3.5 hours)
- Washington DC (3.5 hours)
- Columbus, OH (3.5 hours)