Help Us Make The Next Film
We believe in making honest and truthful films, especially with an opportunity to share the love of Jesus with people. And the only way that more of these can be made is with the help of people like you.
What is Ragamuffins Street Team?
This is a community of ragamuffins that feel the same way and want to see more movies made like RAGAMUFFIN, the film based on the life of Rich Mullins. So many of you helped us on that film, through sharing the word on social media, showing up and being extras in large scenes, buying tickets to screenings, bringing a screening to your own community, and getting copies of the movie for friends and family.
As we begin pre-production on BRENNAN, the follow-up film to Ragamuffin, we want to be more intentional about calling on you, our fellow ragamuffins, to mobilize and make this happen. So if you would like to be a part of this and help get this movie into the eyeballs and homes and theaters and communities around the country, and even the world, we would love for you to join us on this team.
Because ultimately, we believe only Jesus can change people’s lives, and this is just the way we love to do it. By making movies.
What am I signing up for?
Basically, we want to empower you to be the frontline advocates for BRENNAN.
- Digital packages to use on social media, print off for your church, and hang on your walls to share with other people about the movie.
- Production updates, when and where we need extras, items and locations requests, and many more similar notices on ways you can help us during shooting.
- Movie Tour Updates! We are planning to release this movie the same way we did Ragamuffin, with a nationwide tour bringing it to churches, theaters, and universities that will host us. You will be a big part of encouraging your nearby communities to host a screening.
- Prayer updates. Specific things you can prayer for our team along the way.
- Community: There will be a Facebook page for you all to connect even deeper, across the country and in your nearby areas to band together to get the word out. We want this to be a place where you are free to come up with ideas that we aren’t even thinking about as well.
We are still figuring this out, but we know just how valuable people who attach themselves to something bigger than themselves can be.
Does it cost anything to join?
What do I do now?
All we need is your name, email, and where you live. We will add you to our list and soon you will receive email updates, invitation to the Facebook page to begin connecting and chatting, and our first communications.